With the unpredictable British weather and the winter fast approaching, how to stay warm and layering up should start and become front of mind.
A comfy and snug solution to staying warm is with a fleece jacket.
Fleece jackets are suitable for both indoors and outdoors with a range of high collars, half zip, and full zip options, as well as fabrics galore to choose from, the once humble fleece is now a very popular workwear option.
To help keep the chill out during the winter months, we’ve pulled together our top 8 fleece jackets for you to check out below.
Top 8 best fleece jackets
- Helly Hansen Fleece Jacket– the ChelseaWindblock fleece jacket to be precise! A brand that is renowned for its exceptional workwear, the HH fleece jacket offers reinforced shoulders, reflective striping, and adjustment on the sleeves for the perfect fit. This fleece is suitable for all-weather, making it ideal all year round. With wind block fabric, hand pockets, and Velcro cuffs, this jacket offers realms of convenience and versatility.
- MNML fleece. A US styled jacket that is named a tech fleece and offers a relaxed fit. With a patch pocket on the chest, contrasting elastic at the wrists helping with fit, and nylon panelling throughout, this fleece jacket is highly understated yet a great warming piece.
- Oakley Diamond Thermal Fleece– a logo patched fleece that also comes with a stand-up collar, zip closing, two front pockets, and ribbed cuffs and hems, Oakley is a big brand where high quality is guaranteed.
- Hikerdelic Topping Fleece – a company from the North West in the UK, Hikerdelic is a growing brand that has partnered with larger brands such as Kickers, Barbour, and Novesta. Their latest topping fleece is a very modern-looking garment and is an ideal warm outer layer offering you various options to your workwear collection.
- HH Workwear Kensington Fleece Jacket– with acentre front zipper, wind Pro A fabric as well as Polartec technology, this Helly Hansen fleece is like no other. Offering a back placket and chin protector, as well as chest, inner, and hand pockets, this jacket provides a place to keep everything; however, with no side seams and an extended back, it is also a fleece that offers maximum comfort.
- The North FaceCampshire – this full-zip fleece jacket is uber comfy as well as stylish. With front mesh-lined pockets and elastic cuffs, this ultra-warm fleece is a 300-weight and 100% polyester high-pile fabric fleece.
- Rains Layers Fleece– designed to be worn on their own or under outerwear, the rains layer fleece is weft-knitted, which is polar fleece at the body and a matte PU coating at the front and the back. Providing extra warmth when you need it, the rains layer's fleece features an 80g padding to provide you with complete comfort.
- Berghaus Tramontana 91– a renowned outerwear brand, Berghaus has been supplying valuable and suitable outerwear for many years, and their fleece range does not disappoint. Offering an element of flair, the Berghaus Tramontana is warm and suitable for all year wear.
- Carhartt WIP Prentis Liner– helping to prepare you for winter adequately, the Prentis liner is cut with 10.3oz pile fleece, boasting two zip-up side pockets and a chest pocket suitable for storage. A stylish jacket that also offers the practicality and versatility that is desired for those looking for suitable warmer workwear.
- HH Bergholm fleece– ideal for drivers and warehouse workers, this Helly Hansen fleece jacket has a 350g/m fleece insulation and 80g padded arms. Ideal for drivers and warehouse workers due to the variety of pockets available, such as two chest pockets, front pockets, inner pockets, and more! The Bergholm fleece also boasts chin guards, ribbed cuffs and hem, and the option for logo applications.
Fleece jackets for winter
Fleece jackets are versatile, effective, and let you still move freely to get on with your everyday job!
The HH workwear range is robust, renowned, and extremely popular. At Active Workwear we have a wide range of exceptional fleece jackets for winter, make sure to check these out online now and make sure you get in on the fleece action!
Reference video: FishFindly
Read related post: Safety Footwear Guide
Share this post