12.3.21 – It is difficult to give accurate customs information, all we know is that if a container is stopped at the ports neither we, Snickers or the couriers have any control over how long the delay could be.
We try to get 80% of orders sent from the stock held at our warehouse in Leeds the other 20% goes direct from Snickers Central warehouse in Poland. These deliveries can now take up to 12 working days (if not stopped) and this also affects all of our stock orders that last year took four days.
These are also, if you can forgive the pun, in the same boat. So all we can do is what we have been doing since January the 4th, keep giving you honest information. We believe even bad news isn’t as frustrating as no news.
NI deliveries are now running pretty well but, as across the water, taking 3 days or so longer.
DPD Texts are a little out of sync still as they are sending when goods are scanned not when out for delivery. The correct delivery text will always have a one hour delivery time slot with it. Tracking numbers are still an issue as many of the parcels sent from Central Warehouse are dual labelled so often the correct number is not available. There are people working at DPD to resolve this but there’s no quick fix sadly