5log Livinguard Face Mask - Self-Disinfecting Fabric - Reusable
5Log Livinguard Face Mask - Self-Disinfecting Fabric - Reusable
5Log Livinguard Face Masks are a groundbreaking new face mask/covering manufactured using Livinguard® technology which kills germs and viruses on contact. Patented technology with 'self-disinfecting' properties offering the ability to continuously and safely destroy viruses and bacteria. The innovative Swiss technology operates without the use of silver or other harmful metals so is 100% safe for humans and remains effective for up to 30 washes (weekly). Features of the 5Log Livinguard® reusable protective face mask include:
- Reusable face mask manufactured using Livinguard material - which is tested and proven to destroy bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Triple-layer filter.
- Self-disinfecting inner and outer layers.
- Also tested against human coronavirus 229E
- Reusable for up to 7 months when washed weekly and product care instructions are followed.
- Replaces up to 210 conventional daily use masks over the product's full lifespan - which makes the initial outlay highly cost efficient as it works out at £0.14p per day.
- 100% safe for human use and good for the environment.
- Intended for non-medical usage.
- Hand wash once a week or as needed in cold water for about 2 minutes.
- Line dry in shade for 6 – 8 hours depending on humidity.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- If stained, use a mild soap to rinse.
- Do not wring.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wash up to 30 times.
Livinguard® technology has been successfully tested by several reputed international laboratories in Switzerland, Germany, USA, and India. The latest test of the Livinguard material was carried out by Freie Universitat Berling, Germany and was able to confirm 99.9% inactivation rate.
PLEASE NOTE - RETURNS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS PRODUCT ONCE THE STERILE OUTER PACKAGING HAS BEEN OPENED.
More details can be found here: