For anyone working in construction, out at sea, on oil rigs, and more, having all of the tools you need to hand in an instant is a necessary must.
That’s why workwear vests offer convenience and flexibility in multitude. Able to accommodate various tools and smaller belongings due to the pockets and pouches located in all the right places – tool vests in this capacity can even handle the roughest of use and conditions.
Tool vests are extremely useful and growing in popularity with designs supporting electricians, plumbers, builders, and more.
Below, we’ve pulled together our list of the top 10 best workwear vests around to keep the tools you need with you at all times.
Top 10 best workwear vests around
- Blaklader vest – the kangaroo mesh vest by Blaklader is exceptionally lightweight, durable, and overall comfortable. With a range of pockets, including chest pockets, nail pockets, a telephone pocket, a pen pocket, and a pocket at the back, you can safely store what you need close to you at all times. It also has an adjustable fit through a double front zip design and extended back, and it can also be worn over larger clothing items.
- Occidental leather work vest– maybe a tad on the extreme side for pockets, and you could certainly weigh yourself down if you filled them all, this vest is a must if pockets are what you’re looking for. With pockets suitable to hold tape measures, pencils, screwdrivers, notebooks, etc., this vest has space for everything. It also boasts extra-wide shoulders to help even out the weight and comes with an open back to help keep wearers cool.
- Holmes workwear vest– seen as affordably priced, this vest has multiple pockets including a removable pouch, a hammer loop, tape measure holder, and again a mesh back to help keep wearers cool. It also has reflective materials on the shoulders with adjustable shoulder and side straps.
- Vest tech high vis tool vest– this black high visibility vest means that yes, you do lose an element of high visibility; however, it is more toned down, so if you don’t need to or want to, you don’t stick out like a sore thumb! The design boasts extra-tough nylon construction; it has an even weight distribution and built-in belt support.
- Blakladerhi-vis vest – this softshell vest is extremely modern in its design with waterproof and breathable fabric that comes with a soft fleece lining. A high collar and meeting the regulations about visibility at work, this vest is also wind and waterproof and comes with chest pockets, front pockets, and inner pockets.
- Tool apron– a tool vest can be suitable for both men and women. With large utility pockets and a reinforced material used, sharp objects like scissors and blades can be held safely in the tool apron. With PU leather support straps that come with quick-release buckles, this vest is very comfortable and can be used across various sectors.
- Bucket Boss Duck wearSupervest– with deep pockets, removable pouches, and constructed out of great material; the Bucket Boss vest is a great buy. It also comes with front panels and mesh on the shoulders and back panel, providing exceptional breathability. This vest is an excellent option if you’re working around oil and grease day to day due to the robust canvas material.
- Helly Hansen constructor vest– a high vis vest that is both durable and comfortable, the HH work vest offers great value for money. With a reflective band, broad shoulder fit, and a multitude of pockets, this tool vest is a great piece of workwear.
- Snickers service vest– a more modern vest, the service vest from Snickers offers great functionality, a perfect fit, chest pockets with pen and mobile phone compartments, this particular vest also comes with a non-scratch design and hidden zippers and buttons.
- Blaklader heavy-duty work vest – with multi pockets, this tool vest is ideal for craftsmen, electricians, and floor layers. Boasting side hammer loops, a knife holder with a button, ID pocket, double zippers at the front offering adjustable width, chest pockets, a telephone pocket, pen and nail pockets, and two chisel pockets with flaps – this heavy-duty vest is one of the best vests around!
With a range of different vests available, you need to pick the best one for you.
At Active Workwear, we have a range of vests and Blaklader workwear to meet various requirements.
Share this post